Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Smoked chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is a thing that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
You will also be able to have a much healthier heart by eating apples. Many of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes dietary fiber, can actually help to give you a healthy heart. Another one of the benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. The one thing you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart are located in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before eating it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. Something you should understand is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce department. You will find that your overall health may greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked chicken curry recipe. To make smoked chicken curry you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked chicken curry:
- Use 1.3 kg chicken
- Take 7 large onions
- Provide 4 tomatoes
- Prepare 5 potatoes cut in halves
- Prepare 1 cupmala
- Provide Dania
- Use Garlic paste
- Use Whole pilau spices
- Use 1 tbs Garam masala
- Prepare Chilli powder
- Prepare 1 piece charcoal (hot)
- Prepare 1 tbs ghee
- Take Tomato paste
- Get Salt
- Use Oil
Instructions to make Smoked chicken curry:
- In a bowl take your chicken then add mala, Garam masala, chilli powder, garlic paste,salt and crushed Dania.mix well set aside for half an hour
- In a pan add oil and a tbs of whole spices then add onions. Fry till golden brown set aside.
- In the same oil add your coloured potatoes(add a pinch of egg yellow colour to potatoes) and fry for 2-3min.set aside
- If you have some oil left in your pan you can use so just add crushed tomatoes and tomato paste cook for 5min in high flame.
- Now add your marinated chicken and cook for 15-18min.never overcook your chicken.
- Now add your potatoes and onions simmer and cook for 5min.
- Take an onion peel(the hard part)and put it in your curry and put a hot charcoal on it then pour your ghee on top of the charcoal and then cover and smoke it for approximately two minutes.
- Uncover remove the charcoal and the peel give a good mix and garnish.
- Serve with coconut rice.
If you find this Smoked chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.