Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples also can have good results on your brain. They found that one of the ingredients in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And of course thanks to this component in apples, they are able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you understand why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to supermarkets. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy prawn curry recipe. To cook spicy prawn curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Prawn Curry:
- Take 1⁄2 kg Prawn - Cleaned & de-viened
- Provide 2 Onion - - Medium sized chopped
- Prepare 3 Tomato - - finely chopped
- You need 1 1⁄2 tbsps Ginger garlic paste
- Take handful Curry leaves
- You need 1 tsp Garam masala
- Use 4 tbsps Oil
- You need half Lime juice - [optional]
- Provide Masala For : [Dry roast & Grind]
- Use 8 - 10 Peppercorns
- Prepare 1 tsp Jeera
- Prepare 1 tsp Saunf
- Take 6 - 8 chillies Dry
- Provide 1 tbsp coconut Shredded
Steps to make Spicy Prawn Curry:
- Wash and devien the prawns clean and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan, keep the flame in medium and add all the above ingredients one by one mentioned "For Masala". Dry roast and transfer them into plate and cool before grinding.
- Grind all the ingredients into coarse powder without adding water.
- Now, Heat the pan, add oil, add the curry leaves, onions and sautee well. once it turns golden brown add ginger garlic paste and fry, add garam masala now add the chopped tomatoes and sautee further.
- Add the ground coarse powder to it and stir well.
- Now add the clean prawns, add salt mix once and close with lid and sim the flame. After 3-5 mins the dish will be ready to serve. Off the flame and add lime juice and garnish with coriander. Notes: Do not over-cook the prawns more than 5 - 7 Minutes this will make the prawn rubbery.
If you find this Spicy Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.