Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
You’ve always been told to make certain that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you could find in just one apple. With regards to the minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Of course vitamins are also essential for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to split chick pea chana dal curry recipe. You can cook split chick pea chana dal curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Split chick pea chana dal curry:
- You need 1 cup split chick pea lentil/chana dal
- You need 3 onion chopped
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide to taste salt
- Get handful coriander leaves
- Use handful mint leaves
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 3⁄4 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp mastard seeds
- Use 1 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 2 red chillies
- Take 2 tsp curry leaves
- You need 2 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Split chick pea chana dal curry:
- Cook chick pea lentil in a cooker adding enough water by getting 4 whistles, do not overcook, drain the water and keep aside.
- In a pan take 2tbsp oil heat it add mastard seeds, cumin seeds, red chillies curry leaves saute it for a while
- Now add chopped onion,fry little, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder saute it for a while,
- Add cooked chana dal,(chick pea lentil)and a glass of water, add chopped coriander leaves,mint leaves, close the lid boil for 10 minutes…your tasty healthy chana dal curry is ready to serve…
If you find this Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.