Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Indian Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Indian Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, does not offer burgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy indian chicken recipe. You can have easy indian chicken using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Indian Chicken:
- Get 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Use 1 tsp Cumin Seed
- You need 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- Take 1⁄4 cup Tomato Paste
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Water
- Get 2 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts Cubed
- Use 14 oz Coconut Milk
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Brown Sugar
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Chili Powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Curry Powder
- Use 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- You need 3⁄4 tsp Ground Tumeric
- Use 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- Get 1⁄2 cup Chopped Cilantro
- Take 3 Serrano Peppers (only if you like spice)
- Prepare 2 cup Rice
Steps to make Easy Indian Chicken:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cumin seeds, and fry for a few minutes until they become fragrant and begin to pop. Stir in chopped onion an Serrano peppers, and cook until the onion has softened and turned translucent, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cook rice at this point.
- Stir together tomato paste and water, and pour into skillet. Stir in chicken, and cook until it has firmed and turned white, about 5 minutes. Add coconut milk, brown sugar, chile paste, cayenne pepper, curry powder, turmeric, salt, and pepper.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and continue to simmer until the chicken is tender and no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro before serving.
- Fantastic when serve with Naan.
If you find this Easy Indian Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.