Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
You will additionally be able to possess a more healthy heart by eating apples. I am sure you know that apples have fiber, and that, and also some of the various other components of apples can promote heart health. One more of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. Needless to say to get all the advantages from apples you will need to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. The reason I point this out is mainly because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to supermarkets. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kofta curry recipe. To make kofta curry you need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kofta curry:
- Use 250 gms grated bottle gourd
- You need 2⁄3 tbspn gramflour/besan
- Get 1 tspn Turmeric powder
- Take 1 tspn red chilli powder
- Take 1 tspn Coriander Powder
- Take as per taste Salt
- Use 1 tspn oil
- Prepare Gravy
- Provide 2 big tomatoes
- Use 1 tspn magaj bee/pumpkin seeds
- Use 2 Onions puree
- Prepare 1 tspn Turmeric powder
- Take 2 tspn red chilli powder
- Take 1 tspn Garam masala
- Provide 1.5 tspn coriander powder
- You need 1 tspn ginger garlic paste
- Use to taste Salt
- Prepare as needed Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Take Tadka
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1" Cinnamon stick
- Prepare 3-4 cardamoms
Instructions to make Kofta curry:
- Take grated bottle gourd, besan, spices and mix well. Make round balls and deep fry.
- Grind Tomatoes,magaj to smooth paste. In a pan take bay leaf, Cinnamon stick,cardamoms and add onion puree and saute.
- Add spices and saute.add tomatoes puree and saute till oil oozes out. Add water,salt and Coriander leaves.
- Add fried koftas while serving.
If you find this Kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.