Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimps coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimps coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly very good advice. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. When you consume a big soft drink you are adding a lot of empty calories to your day. One helping of soda pop is eight oz.. That serving normally includes at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are no less than twenty ounces big. It is most often at least 30 ounces. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or normal water.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps coconut curry recipe. You can have shrimps coconut curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimps coconut curry:
- Take 12 Shrimps
- Use half Red onion
- Take 1 Lime
- Use Ginger
- Provide 2 cloves Garlic
- You need Cilantro
- You need Mint
- Get 1 Green chili
- Take Honey
- You need Olive oil
- You need 1 Zucchini
- Provide 1 Red pepper
- You need 1 Pineaple
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Use Coconut Milk
- You need Basmati rice
- Prepare Tumeric Cumin paprika , and
Instructions to make Shrimps coconut curry:
- Prepare the marinade for your shrimps: chop the chili, cilantro, and onion, and grated the zest of the lime, the garlic cloves and the ginger. Add half the juice of your lime, 2 tablespoons of honey and a bit of olive oil.
- Cook your rice in salted and boiling water (you can flavor the water with bay leaves, cardamon, and cilantro grains).
- In a hot pan, cook your sliced zucchini and red pepper. Once the veggies are cooked, add the shrimps.
- When the shrimps become slightly pink add the coconut milk. Flavor with your spices. Then add the sliced and deseeded tomato and your pineapple.
- Dress your curry with a bit of chopped chili and mint oil (chopped mint with olive oil).
If you find this Shrimps coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.