Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken roasted in milk recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken roasted in milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken roasted in milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
In accordance with another study, apples also can have good results on your brain. While carrying out their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. And due to this you will find that apples may actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce isle. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken roasted in milk recipe. You can have chicken roasted in milk using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken roasted in milk:
- You need 1⁄2 kg chicken
- Get 1 cup boiled milk (cow milk)
- Take 2 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- Take 2 tablespoon Coriander powder
- Provide 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- Provide 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Provide leaves Curry
- Provide 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Take to taste Salt
- Take as needed Oil
Steps to make Chicken roasted in milk:
- Heat oil in a pan add chicken and just saute it.
- Add 1cup milk and close the lid. After 10mins open the lid and mixed well.
- Then add salt to taste and cooked well, now the water content is slightly dissolved from the chicken.
- Then add all powders and salt to taste and mixed well. Again u can add little oil for frying.
- Now the chicken dissolved full moisture content and also it roasted
- U can add curry leaves for flavoring.
- Roasted chicken is ready.
If you find this Chicken roasted in milk recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.