Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dal Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
At this stage we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. Well to begin with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. And on the list of cancers that apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one element should really be sufficient reason for everybody to start eating apples.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this post we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal curry recipe. You can cook dal curry using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dal Curry:
- Take 1 . Toor dal - 1⁄2 cup
- Use 2 . Onion - 1 chopped
- Prepare 3 . Tomato - 1 chopped
- Prepare 4 . Green chilli - 2 chopped
- Take 5 . Cumin - 1⁄2 tsp
- Provide 6 . Turmeric - pinch
- Get 7 . Garlic - 2 chopped
- Prepare 8 . Oil - 1 tsp
- Use 9 . Salt - as needed
- You need 10 . Coriander leaves - Handful
- You need To Temper
- Provide 1 .Gingelly oil - 2 tbsp
- Use 2 . Mustard - 1⁄2 tsp
- Provide 3 . Urad dal - 1⁄2 tsp
- Provide 4 . Curry leaves - 1 string
- Take 5 . Garlic - 3 crushed
- Take 6 . Cumin - 1⁄2 tsp
- Prepare 7 . Red chilli - 2
- Take 8 . Black pepper - 1⁄2 tsp crushed
- Take 9 . Hing - 1⁄4 tsp
Steps to make Dal Curry:
- 1. Wash toor dal nicely add Onion, tomato, green chilli, cumin, turmeric, garlic and oil. Pressure cooker this for 3 whistles or until done softly depending on your cooker. - - 2. Mash dal and let it boil with a cup of water in medium flame. Once boiling add a handful of chopped coriander leaves. This gives nice aroma for the recipe. Add salt.
- 3. Now temper the dal with the ingredients under the topic "To Temper". Adjust salt. - - 4. Serve hot with rice and ghee.
If you find this Dal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.