Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Visit a drive through at a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s by way of example, isn’t going to offer burgers. As an alternative it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, they also have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. You can cook rajma curry using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma curry:
- Prepare rajma(kidney beans)
- Get water for soaking rajma
- Prepare water for pressure cook rajma
- Provide onion finely chopped
- Get tomato puree
- Prepare ginger garlic chilli paste
- You need small cinnamon stick
- Get bay leaf
- You need cardamom
- Get cloves
- Get black pepper
- Get kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare haldi ( Turmeric)powder
- Provide coriander powder
- Provide hing(asafoetida)
- Use jeera( cumin seeds)
- Provide garam masala
- Prepare kasuri methi
- Prepare fresh cream
- You need butter
- Prepare Salt
Steps to make Rajma curry:
- Firstly soak rajma in enough water for 7-8 hours. - Pressure cook rajma for 4-5 whistles.
- Heat butter in a pan on low medium flame. - Add jeera, heeng and whole spices, saute for few seconds. - Add chopped onion and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add in the ginger garlic chilli paste and saute for few seconds. - Now add coriander powder, red chilli powder and haldi powder along with tomato puree. Saute till the masala starts leaving the oil.
- Add rajma, rajma stock(according to the consistency you want), salt, garam masala and kasuri methi. - Give it a nice mix and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Lastly add cream, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, paratha, naan or rice.
If you find this Rajma curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.