Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Traditional Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Traditional Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Cornell University did a study on the effect apples have on your brain. While doing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. And because of this you will see that apples can actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase some apples, their in the produce department. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional punjabi chicken curry recipe. To cook traditional punjabi chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Traditional Punjabi Chicken Curry:
- Use 4 lb chicken wings (skinned)
- You need 1 regular onion, chopped
- Take 2 Cofresh Crushed Frozen Garlic
- Take 2 Cofresh Crushed Frozen Ginger
- You need 1 tsp tumeric powder
- You need 0.5 tbsp paprika powder
- Use 1⁄2 cup ghee
- Use 1 tbsp garam masala (Old Indian garam masala-ground)
- Take 1 tbsp freshly cracked pepper
- You need 2 tbsp green bird's eye chilli chopped
- Get 0.25-0.5 cup garlic greens, chopped
- Provide 1.5 tbsp salt
Steps to make Traditional Punjabi Chicken Curry:
- Wash the chicken with water, add to a pot with boiled water (until the chicken is coveres) and 1 tbsp salt. Simmer on a low/medium flame for 10 minutes (uncovered).
- While you wait for the chicken, in a pot (medium heat) add the ghee. Once melted, add the garlic and ginger and onion, cook until frozen garlic ginger has cooked down (2 minutes). Add tumeric powder, 0.5 tbsp salt, paprika, masala, and black pepper. Mix and add chilli, once the oil floats ot the top it is ready (turn to low flame)
- After 10 minutes drain the water from the chicken (with care), and rinse the chicken again. Discard of the water and add the chicken into the pot with the masala and add hot water until it is 0.5 inches below chicken.
- Turn heat to low/medium heat and cook for 15 minutes (without the lid). Then turn to a medium heat and add chopped garlic greens and mix. Cook the curry until the chicken is cooked/falling off the bone.
- Serve with hot chapattis and raita
If you find this Traditional Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.