Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
You’ve always been told to be certain that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. The first thing you should know is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. On the subject of the minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you will also discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe. You can have malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen:
- Use 500 gms prawns, shelled and deveined
- Take 3 Tbsp. coconut oil or vegetable oil
- Get 2 tsp mustard seeds
- You need 1⁄2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Get 10-12 curry leaves
- You need 2 medium onions, finely sliced
- You need 2 green chillies, slit in half
- Provide 6-8 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- Prepare 1⁄2 can tomatoes or 4 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get to taste Salt
- Use 1 can coconut milk
- Use 1 golf size ball of tamarind soaked in half cup water
- Take 2 cups water
- Provide Coriander leaves, chopped, to garnish
Steps to make Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen:
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottom saucepan on a medium heat. Add the mustard seeds and let them splutter.
- Now add the fenugreek seeds, half the curry leaves and the sliced onions. Fry for a minute and add the green chillies. Continue to fry for 8-10 minutes over a medium heat until the shallots begin to change colour to a light brown.Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to cook until they soften for 6 minutes. Mash with the back of the spoon and add water and continue to cook until they change colour. Lower the heat and simmer for 2 minutes
- Now add the powdered spices, salt and fry for another minute making sure it doesn’t burn.
- Now add the prawns and cook over a low heat for 6-7 minutes with the lid on stirring half way through. Add water if the gravy is getting thick.
- Add the coconut milk, remaining curry leaves, briremaining curry leaves, bring to boil - Squeeze the tamarind pulp to extract thick paste and add to the curry. Simmer for 5 minutes - Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. - Serve hot with rice
If you find this Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.