Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Masoor Dal Pakora recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Masoor Dal Pakora recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masoor Dal Pakora recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
At this point we are going to explain to you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I am not sure about you but when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. In this post we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health may tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masoor dal pakora recipe. To cook masoor dal pakora you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masoor Dal Pakora:
- Get 200 gm Masoor Dal
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoon Oil
- Provide 1⁄4 chopped Onion
- Take 1⁄2 Cumin Seeds
- You need 2 chopped Green Chill
- Provide 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- You need 1 tsp Red Chilli
- Prepare 3 tsp crushed curry leaves
- Use 2 tsp Chopped coriander leaves
- You need to taste Salt
Instructions to make Masoor Dal Pakora:
- Grind it to a coarse paste. - take it out in a bowl and add ¼ chopped onions, ½ cumin seeds, 2 chopped green chillies, 1 tsp mustard seeds in it.
- After that add few crushed curry leaves, chopped coriander, salt to taste and a tsp of red chilli powder in the bowl.
- After adding all the ingredients in the bowl, mix them all well together.
- Heat a medium sized wok and add oil in it.
- When the oil starts to smoke then take a spoonful of pakora batter and pour it in the oil.
- Allow the pakodas to fry till they become golden brown.
- Take them out on tissue and serve it hot with green chatno aur tomato sauce
If you find this Masoor Dal Pakora recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.