Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Rajma masala (kidney beans curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma masala (kidney beans curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma masala (kidney beans curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Based on another study, apples may also have good results on your brain. While carrying out their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. And because of this you will find that apples can in fact help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The one thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will find that your overall health may significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma masala (kidney beans curry) recipe. You can have rajma masala (kidney beans curry) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajma masala (kidney beans curry):
- You need rajma(1 cup) soaked overnight
- You need medium size onions, chopped
- Provide tomato paste
- You need ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare green chilli,chopped
- Prepare jeera
- Get cloves
- Prepare jeera powder
- Get coriander powder
- You need garam masala
- Take turmeric powder
- Take red chilli powder
- Take aamchur powder
- Get coriander leaves
- Use oil
- Take salt (2 -3 tsp)
- Provide water
Steps to make Rajma masala (kidney beans curry):
- Take a pressure cooker and add the kidney beans, about 2 cups water, 1 tsp salt and make 3-5 whistles, then drain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cloves,jeera and saute for 15 sec.Add onion and cook until it becomes transparent.
- Add ginger- garlic paste and saute for 2 min.Add tomato paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder,jeera powder, 1 tsp garam masala and mix well.Cook until the mixture starts leaving oil from the sides.
- Add rajma, aamchur powder and mix well.Cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add 2-3 cups water.cover it and cook for 10 minutes at low heat.
- Add 1⁄2 tsp garam masala, to taste salt and mix it well with the gravy and cook for 1 min on high flame.
- Your rajma masala is ready to serve.Garnish it with coriander leaves, chilli and onions.
- Serve with rice.
If you find this Rajma masala (kidney beans curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.