Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shahi apple butter masala curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi apple butter masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi apple butter masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Select water, juice or milk as a beverage. When you consume a large soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. Usually a single serving of soda should be eight ounces big. That serving can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. Usually, though, they may be 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi apple butter masala curry recipe. You can cook shahi apple butter masala curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi apple butter masala curry:
- Get 2 Apples
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Kaju paste
- Take 1⁄2 cup Watermelon seeds paste(Magaj)
- Get 1 Onion medium sized chopped
- Provide 1 cup Tomato paste
- Prepare 2 Green chillies
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Cumin powder
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Kasturi methi
- Prepare 1 tsp Fresh cream
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Chilli powder
- Use 1⁄2 cup Coriander leaves
- Prepare 20 gms Butter
- Provide As needed Whole garam masala
Instructions to make Shahi apple butter masala curry:
- Take fresh apples peel cut diced apple.Heat a pan pour oil once it is heated leave apple pieces on to oil fry well once it get golden colour take out.
- Heat another pan pour ghee add whole garam masala put onion paste keep stirring, then pour tomato paste keep cooking.
- Once it's rawness is gone add already fried apple pieces, pour kaju,watermelon seeds paste pour half cup water keep cooking add salt,chilli powder,turmeric,cumin powder and mix it well.
- Once gravy becomes thick and forms nice texture add kasturi methi mix it well and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Ready to serve shahi apple butter masala
If you find this Shahi apple butter masala curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.