Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Choose your drive through according to if it has healthier options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, they also have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people create your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut chicken curry recipe. You can have thai coconut chicken curry using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Get 250-300 gm boneless Chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons Coconut oil/ olive oil
- Use 1 small Onion finely chopped
- Prepare 2-3 Garlic cloves minced
- Prepare 1 inch Ginger chopped
- Get 1 cup thick Coconut milk
- Take 1⁄2 cup shredded Carrots
- Use 1⁄4 cup chopped Spinach leaves
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon Pepper
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 1 teaspoon brown Sugar optional
- You need 2 tbsp chopped Cilantro
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Use Curry powder- To grind
- Get 4.5 teaspoon roasted Coriander seeds
- Provide 2 teaspoon Turmeric
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon Peppercorns
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon Cardamom seeds
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon ground Ginger
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon roasted Cloves
- You need 1.5 teaspoon roasted Cumin seeds
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Blend all ingredients mentioned under curry powder section to fine powder. Store in airtight container
- Heat oil in a pan add ginger, garlic and onions. Saute until onions are tender
- Add chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes
- Lower the heat, add coconut milk, carrots, salt, 2 tbsp curry powder and pepper. Mix well. Any excess curry powder to be used for future use
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally until gravy starts thickening
- Add spinach leaves. Cook until it starts wilting
- Add lemon juice and sugar. Mix well. Check for seasoning
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve
If you find this Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.