Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Husbands Masala Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Husbands Masala Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Husbands Masala Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly good guidance. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened a great deal. Now plenty of them provide salads. You can also select Chili. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is normally available. There are lots of healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When selecting your meal from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to husbands masala chicken curry recipe. To make husbands masala chicken curry you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Husbands Masala Chicken Curry:
- Provide 1 Whole Chicken disjointed
- You need 1 Large Onion Chopped
- Provide 3 Tomatoes blended
- Use 1 tsp Tomatoe Paste
- Use 2 Tblsp Chicken Tikka Marinade Paste
- Use 2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Black Pepper
- You need 2 Tblsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
- Prepare 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 2 tblsp hot sauce
- Get 2 Tblsp tomatoe sauce
- Take 2 tblsp garlic sauce
- Provide 2 tblsp mustard sauce
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Water
- Take 2 Tblsp fresh chopped coriander
Instructions to make Husbands Masala Chicken Curry:
- Braise your chicken with chopped Onion and ginger garlic. Cook till chicken is tender.
- Add in Tomatoe and spices and the chicken tikka marinade. Cook for 5 mins.
- Add in all your different saucers with water and cook for further 10 - 15 mins till the sauce thickens up.
- When done turn off heat and add in your chopped coriander. Serve with fresh lemon wedges and enjoy.
If you find this Husbands Masala Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.