Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have expanded their menus. Now you can find several different salads. You could get chili. Baked potatoes may also be purchased. You can pick fruit. There are countless selections that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This helps you keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Fundamental logic states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian egg curry recipe. You can cook indian egg curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Egg Curry:
- You need 4 Boiled Eggs (whole)
- Provide 1 Cup Sliced Onions
- Prepare 1⁄2 Cup Tomato Puree
- You need 1 Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste (fresh)
- Provide 1 Spoon Turmeric Powder
- Prepare 1 Spoon Red Chilli Powder
- You need 1 Spoon Coriander Powder
- Get 1 Spoon Garam Masala
- Prepare 2 Spoon Chicken Masala
- Get 1 Spoon Cumin Seeds (whole)
- Use 2-3 Bay Leaves
- Prepare Leaves Fresh Coriander
- Prepare 1 Cup Mustard Oil
- Take as needed Common Salt
Instructions to make Indian Egg Curry:
- Take a pan on the flame and add some oil to shallow fry the boiled eggs… Once these turn brown, take them out and keep it aside in some bowl or plate…
- In a different pan add 5-6 spoons of oil and keep it on flame (do not use the same oil)… Add cumin seeds and bay leaves in hot oil and stir until cumin seeds start crackling…
- Add onions and stir it until it turns brownish… Then add tomato puree and ginger garlic paste… Stir it for 2-3 mins… Then add all the spices one by one…
- Keep on stirring this till it's cooked well… The spices will start leaving the oil and the aroma will spread all around… (if needed, use a splash of water to save it from sticking to the pan bottom)
- Now add the eggs and stir it for a while to allow it mixed well in the spicy mixture… Now add one and half cup of water and salt to taste…
- Keep it on med flame for 6-8 mins and a spicy, delicious Egg Curry is ready…
- Take it in a serving bowl… Sprinkle some fresh coriander leaves… Serve it hot with a SMILE… 🙂🙂
If you find this Indian Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.