Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Malabar Prawn Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malabar Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s by way of example, isn’t going to serve burgers. Instead you’ll be able to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a considerable amount of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly bad items.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar prawn curry recipe. To cook malabar prawn curry you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Malabar Prawn Curry:
- Get 200 gms Prawns - ( approx.20 medium sized prawns )
- You need 1 Onion small - chopped finely
- Use 1 to 1 1⁄2 tspns Ginger-garlic crushed -
- Get 3 Green chilli - sliced
- Use 1 Tomato small - chopped finely
- You need Curry leaves
- Prepare 1 tspn Red chilli powder -
- Prepare 1⁄2 tspn Coriander powder -
- Use 1⁄4 tspn Turmeric powder -
- Take 1⁄4 tspn Mustard seeds -
- You need 1⁄4 tspn Fenugreek seeds - little less than
- Use 1⁄2 cup milk Cococnut -
- Provide Salt
- Provide Coconut milk
- Prepare To temper
- Get 1 Oil - tblpsn
- Use 2 onion - sliced
- You need 2 red chilli Dry -
- You need Curry leaves
Instructions to make Malabar Prawn Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan.Splutter mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds.Add chopped onion and saute till they start to change colour.Now add crushed ginger garlic,sliced green chilli and curry leaves.Saute till the raw smell goes.Now add chopped tomato and let it cook well and become soft.Now add in the spice powders.Mix well.Add enough salt.Add 1⁄2 cup of water.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.Then add thick coconut milk and let it cook for another 3-4 mints.The gravy will become creamy and thicker.Switch off the flame.
- In another pan heat some oil.Add sliced small onion and let it become golden brown.Then add dry red chilli and curry leaves.Roast them slightly.Pour this tempering into the prawn curry.
- Cover the lid and let it sit for 5 mints.Enjoy with steamed rice or appam.
If you find this Malabar Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.