Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something which many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
You’ve always been told to be sure that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will find in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. When it comes to the minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you will also discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The advantages we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase some apples, their in the produce isle. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. You can cook rajma curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Curry:
- Use Rajma soaked and boiled
- Get Onion sliced
- You need Ginger paste
- Prepare Garlic paste
- Take Tomato chopped medium size
- Get Cumin seeds
- Get Turmeric powder
- You need Cumin powder
- Get Coriander powder
- Take Garam masala powder
- You need Butter
- You need Coriander leaves chopped
- Take Refined Oil
- Get Water
- Provide Salt
- You need Green chilli slitted
- Use Dry red chilli
- You need Bay leaves
Instructions to make Rajma Curry:
- Heat oil in a karai. Temper with cumin seeds, dry red chilli, bay leaves, green chilli slitted and let them splutter. Add onion sliced and fry for 4-5 mins until soft and golden in colour. Add ginger, garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes away.
- Add tomato chopped, salt and let it cook for 5-6 mins until the tomatoes turn mushy and soft. Add coriander, cumin, garam masala, red chilli, turmeric powder and saute until the masala are properly cooked and oil comes to the surface.
- Now add the cooked rajma. Give it a quick mix with the masala. Add water. Bring it to a boil.
- Cover and let it simmer for about 30 mins on low flame. The longer you simmer the more the spices get into the rajma and the tastier it gets. You can alter the consistency of the gravy by adding more water.
- Open the lid. Add the butter and coriander leaves chopped. Serve hot with warm long grained steamed rice.
If you find this Rajma Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.