Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achaari Murg Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achaari Murg Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Select a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, doesn’t serve burgers. Instead, a person’s choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unfit items.
Simple reason states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person create your dinner. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to achaari murg masala recipe. You can cook achaari murg masala using 33 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Achaari Murg Masala:
- Get 750 gms Chicken (with or without skin)
- Prepare 1 medium onion
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp sour curd
- Provide 1 medium tomato
- Use leaves Few curry
- Get leaves Corriender
- Get 1⁄2 tsp corriender powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp cumin powder
- Provide 2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Provide Turmeric powder as required
- Use as needed Mustard oil,
- Prepare Saabut garam masala : 2-3 cloves, 1 inch cinnamon, 2 elaichi
- Prepare 1 dried red chilli
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- You need 1 pinch hing
- Take Salt as per taste
- Get 3 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- Take Everest Chicken Masala
- You need 2-3 green chillies
- Get Half capsicum cut into cubes
- Take Half onion cut into cubes
- Get 1 tbsp Mango pickle
- You need Half lime juice
- You need 1 & half tsp Kasuri methi
- Prepare Half tbsp : Bengali Aam Tel or Achaar Tel
- Prepare For Achaari Masala :
- Get 1 tsp kalonji,
- You need 1 tsp sabut dhaniya,
- Prepare 1 tsp sabut jeera,
- You need 1 tsp sauf,
- You need 1 tsp methi seeds
- You need 2 dried red chilli
Steps to make Achaari Murg Masala:
- Firstly for marination, we need to take chicken in a large bowl, add curd, 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 2 tsp mustard oil, salt, turmeric powder & mix them all and keep it in a refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Now for Achaari Masala, heat a pan, add all the achaari masalas into it and dry-roast them in a low flame until they turns slightly golden in colour. Remove it from the flame and let it cool down. Grind them into a fine powder and keep it aside.
- Now take all the capsicum and onion cubes and green chillies and just toss them and keep it aside. Cut a medium size onion and tomato inyo small pieces and keep them aside. Now take the marinated chicken out of the fridge.
- Now the actual cooking begins. Heat a pan. Put 5 tbsp of mustard oil. Put jeera and mustard seeds into it. Let them splutter, now add some cloves, cinammon stick, elaichi, bay leaf, a dried red chilli, some curry leaves and a pinch of hing into it. Now add the marinated chicken into it. Add the onion and tomato pieces which you have cut into pieces. Now add little salt as you have put salt during marination.
- Add a tsp of ginger-garlic paste, 1 tsp corriender-cumin powder, turmeric powder, 2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, 1 tsp Everest chicken masala, 1 tsp garam masala powder. Give it a mix & cover the pan and cook it for about 7 mins in a low flame. After 7 mins, add the 1 tbsp of roasted achaari masalas into it, 1 tbsp of "Bengali Aam Tel" if not available add 1 tbsp of mango pickle and squeeze half lime juice into it and mix it and again cover it & cook it for about 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, add those stir- fried capsicum, green chillies and onion cuts,1 tbsp of crushed kasuri methi, chopped corriender leaves, mix them and cover it again and cook it for about half an hour more. Now garnish it with some more chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot with naan or rice of your choice.
If you find this Achaari Murg Masala recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.