Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place who has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s by way of example, isn’t going to serve burgers. Instead, your choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spice-filled authentic keema curry recipe. To cook spice-filled authentic keema curry you only need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry:
- Provide 1 can Mixed beans
- Prepare 3 medium Onions
- Get 3 tbsp Oil or olive oil
- Use 30 grams Ginger
- Get 2 clove Garlic
- Get 2 to 3 Red chili peppers (deseeded)
- Provide 1 Olive oil
- You need 1 can Canned tomato
- Prepare 250 grams Ground combined pork and beef
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp ■Turmeric
- Take 1 tsp ■Garam masala
- Use 2 tsp ■Cumin seeds
- Take 600 ml Water
- Take 2 Soup stock cubes
- Take 1 Bay leaf
- Get 1 to 2 tablespoon Instant coffee
- Use 1 tsp Curry powder (I used S&B curry powder)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Soy milk or fresh cream
- Use 2 rounded teaspoons Yogurt
- Use 3 tbsp Coriander
Instructions to make Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry:
- Make the curry base. Slowly fry the finely chopped onions in 3 tablespoons of oil over low heat until they turn amber in color.
- Add the canned tomato and cumin to the onions and fry.
- Fry the finely chopped garlic, ginger and red chili peppers in olive oil over low heat until they become fragrant. (Make sure not to burn them.)
- Combine Step 2 and Step 3, and add the ■ spices and fry.
- Add the meat and fry.
- Add the water, mixed beans, soup stock cubes, bay leaf, salt, instant coffee and curry powder, and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the bay leaf, add the soy milk and yogurt, and simmer for 10 minutes. Then add the garam masala. The spiciness of garam masala varies depending on the brand, so adjust accordingly.
- Simmer for another 30 minutes until the liquid evaporates. And you're done!!
- You definitely need turmeric rice with this curry!! (Uncooked rice - 3 rice cooker cups) Turmeric - 1 teaspoon, soup stock cube - 1⁄2, butter - 10 g, water - add a little less than the normal rice.
If you find this Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.