Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Panang Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Panang Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, doesn’t serve burgers. Instead, your choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai panang curry paste recipe. To cook thai panang curry paste you only need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Panang Curry Paste:
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Use 5-6 garlic cloves
- Get 1 " galangal, sliced
- Take 8-10 dry red chilies, soaked in water for 10-15 minutes
- You need 1⁄4 cup coriander roots, chopped
- Take 1⁄2 tsp. lime zest
- Prepare 1 lemongrass (bottom part), sliced
- Take 4-5 kaffir lime leaves
- Take 1⁄2 tsp. shrimp paste
- You need 1-2 tbsp. fried peanuts, powdered
- Get 1 tsp. roasted coriander powder
- You need 1 tsp. roasted cumin powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp. pepper powder
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. tomato ketchup
- Prepare to taste salt
Steps to make Thai Panang Curry Paste:
- Blend all the above mentioned ingredients to a smooth paste by adding required quantity of water. Store in an air-tight container to be used later.
- For a vegetarian version, just skip the shrimp paste. If shrimp paste is unavailable, go for homemade fried and ground prawns.
If you find this Thai Panang Curry Paste recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.