Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really good guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make meals from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. Now quite a few of them provide salads. Chili is definitely a different choice. You may buy a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your supper from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This helps you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry:
- Prepare 1 kg Chicken
- Use 3 pcs chopped onions
- Take 2 pcs chopped tomatoes
- Provide 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- You need 2 pcs Tej Patta (also known as Indian Bay Leaves)
- Use 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Use 2 pcs green chillies
- Get as required chopped coriander leaves
- Get 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Chicken Masala powder
- You need as per taste Salt
- Provide 1 cup Curd for marinating
- Get 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Kasuri methi
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Wash the chicken properly and marinate it for half an hour. For Marinating, add turmeric powder(1 tbsp), chicken masala(2 tbl spoon), red chilli powder (1 tbl spoon), coriander powder (1 tbl spoon), add some amount of curd and salt as per requirement. Leave the chicken for half an hour.
- Keep your pan ready for the delicious chicken masala you are going to have. I am using mustard oil to prepare the dish. Heat it. Add some cumin seeds and tej patta. Saute them. Add chopped onions. Here is a trick, add some salt to fry the onions faster. Look for the colour change.
- After you are done with onions, add chopped tomatoes to it. Saute them for sometime. Then add 1 tablespoon of Turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of coriander powder, 1 tablespoon of cumin powder and 1 tablespoon of chicken masala. Mix them properly. Mix them till it becomes a thick gravy. Add salt and mix them.
- Let it cook for sometime in low flame. Here comes the main step: Addition of Chicken. Add chicken to your gravy. Mix them properly on low flame. Add 1 table spoon of chicken masala to it.
- Note: Please mix the masala with chicken properly. Saute them properly. Take your time. Patience is your key. Leave the chicken covered and cook it for 5 minutes on low flame. Stir it once or twice in between. Then add kasuri methi to add some flavour to the dish. As I already said, patience is the key. So let the chicken get cooked properly on low flame.
- As soon as it get cooked properly, add water to the sides of the pan and let it mix with the dish properly. Heat it on low flame by covering the pan.
- You will be amazed after 2-3 minutes as soon as you take out the pan. That's it. Add some Coriander leaves to add taste(they are the best flavor). Mix them well. Here is your chicken dish ready with that amazing and attractive smell. Can you control your instinct? I can't for sure. Done and dusted with much love for CHICKEN!
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute them. I am not adding ginger garlic paste to chicken in the starting because I love the smell when it gets mixed with onions afterwards. Saute them for 2 minutes.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.