Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Peas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Peas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very good information. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Select a drive through with a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead, a person’s choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly bad items.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken peas curry recipe. To make chicken peas curry you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Peas Curry:
- Get 400 gram gms. chicken curry cut
- Provide 1⁄2 cup dried white peas, soaked overnight
- Use 3 tablespoon oil
- Get 1-2 bay leaves
- Provide 1" cinnamon
- Get 2 green cardamoms
- Prepare 4 cloves
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Take 1 onion, sliced
- Get 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- Provide 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Take 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Provide to taste salt
- Use 1 tablespoon roasted coriander-cumin powder
- You need 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- You need 1 tomato, chopped
- Provide 1 teaspoon ghee
- Prepare 1 teaspoon kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves), crushed
- Use 1 tablespoon coriander leaves to garnish
Instructions to make Chicken Peas Curry:
- Pressure cook the soaked white peas in 1 1⁄2 cups water for 5 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle or till it is soft. Keep aside.
- Make a paste of the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the dry spices with some water. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil and saute the chicken till light brown. Drain and keep aside. Heat the remaining oil and temper with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds.
- Saute for a few seconds and then add the onion. Fry till it turns light brown. Add the spice paste and saute till the oil separates.
- Now add the tomatoes and fry till it is mashed. Add the fried chicken and 1 cup water or as needed. Cover and simmer till it is cooked and the chicken is tender.
- Add the boiled peas and simmer further for 2-3 minutes. Adjust water accordingly. When done, switch off the flame and add the ghee and kasuri methi.
- Mix well and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve as a side dish with plain steamed rice, jeera rice, plain biryani, pulao, naan, kulcha, tandoori roti, paratha or just plain chapatti. It can also be relished with dosa, uttapam, appam or idiyappam.
If you find this Chicken Peas Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.