Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Cornell University performed a study on the effect apples have on your brain. They discovered that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And naturally thanks to this element in apples, they are able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The one thing you should recognize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the store. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style baingan dal curry recipe. To cook kerala style baingan dal curry you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry:
- You need 5 brinjals cut into small pieces
- Use 1 cup Toor Dal
- Get 5 dried red chillies
- Use 4 tablespoons Turmeric powder
- Get 2 tablespoons Red chilli powder
- Take 5 curry leaves
- Get 1 teaspoon Urad Dal
- Provide 2 teaspoons Mustard seeds
- Provide 1⁄2 coconut desiccated
- Get as required Coconut oil
- Use As per taste Crystal salt
- Use as required Water
Instructions to make Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry:
- Wash the Brinjals in water with a pinch of turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Place a cooking vessel on the stove. Pour 3 glasses of water. Let it boil. Now, add Toor Dal, 2 tablespoon of turmeric powder and 4 teaspoons of coconut oil. Let it be cooked.
- After ten minutes, add Brinjals to the Dal.
- Put two tablespoons of crystal salt.
- Add the remaining turmeric powder and stir well. Now, let the brinjal cook along with dal.
- Meanwhile, take the desiccated coconut and put it in a blender.
- Blend it until a thick coarse paste is formed.
- Now add the coconut paste to the cooking vessel. Stir well.
- In another pan, pour four teaspoons of coconut oil. When it is heated, add dried red chillies, curry leaves, mustard and urad Dal.
- Now add this to the curry.
- Stir the curry well. Your special Baingan Dal Curry in Kerala style is ready!! It’s usually served hot along with White rice.
If you find this Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.