Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn Madras Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Madras Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Madras Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
You have always been told to make certain that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. The first thing you should know is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals as compared to various other fruits.. A number of the major minerals that you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. Something you should recognize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to locate many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy some apples, their in the produce isle. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn madras curry recipe. You can cook prawn madras curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Madras Curry:
- Provide 1 tsp Cumin seed
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need 3⁄4 tsp Garam masala
- Get 2 tsps Chilli powder
- Take 1 tbsps Coriander powder
- Provide 4 - 5 Chillies (red or green) finely chopped
- Take 4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- Get 1 Onion large (finely chopped)
- Provide 2 or 1 tins Tomatoes (chopped) (250g)
- Take 150 g-200gs Yoghurt (accordingly)
- Provide 500 g Prawns (cleaned)
- Use 2 tbsps Vegetable oil ghee or
- Take 1⁄2 cup water Boiling
- Use to taste Salt
- Provide handful Coriander leaves for garnish (finely chopped)
Steps to make Prawn Madras Curry:
- Gently heat the oil in a wok, large frying pan or saucepan. Add the cumin seeds and fry gently until they pop.
- Add the onion and gently fry until the onion goes mushy and slightly brown. Add garlic and saute until the raw smell disappears. Then add the chillies and saute until the raw smell disappears.
- Next, add the tomatoes and allow to soften. Then add turmeric powder, coriander powder and chilli powder. Allow to simmer gently until the oil separates.
- Add the boiling water and allow to cook for 10-15 mins, until most of the water has evaporated away and the mixture starts to go thick again.
- Then, add the prawns and salt. Allow to heat through for about 3-4 mins. If the mixture is looking a bit thick, add some more boiling water. Allow to thicken a little bit if you accidentally put too much water in!
- Finally, add garam masala and stir for a minute. Gradually stir in the pot of yoghurt, allow to heat through for a few minutes on a low flame. Top with coriander leaves to garnish.
- Serve with basmati rice or nan bread.
If you find this Prawn Madras Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.