Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You might know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. They found that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you can minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. Something you should recognize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to the store. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Take 12 pieces tiger prawn
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Onion-ginger-garlic paste
- Use (Make a fine paste in blender taking one medium sized onion, 1’’ piece ginger, 8-10 pods garlic and 2 green chilies)
- Get 1 Chopped onion small size
- Get 1 small glass coconut milk
- Provide 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- Prepare As needed Whole garam masala- cardamom (2 no), Cinnamon (1’’ stick), Clove(2-3 no)
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Garam masala powder(using only cardamom, cinnamon and clove)
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Use to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- Provide 3 tbsp White oil
- Use 1 tsp Ghee
- Use 2 bay leaves
- Get few green chillies
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- In a small container add turmeric and red chilli powder. Pour 2 tsp. of water and mix well. Keep aside.
- Wash and clean Prawns.
- Take oil and ½ tsp. of ghee in a kadhai. Saute Prawns in medium hot oil. When you put prawns in oil, within 3-4 sec it will change it's colour into red.Then remove from heat and keep aside.
- Into the remaining oil add whole garam masala and bay leaves. When it starts spluttering add chopped onion.
- Cook for 2 minutes till the colour becomes pink colour. Then add onion-ginger- garlic paste. Cook for 3-4 minutes until it becomes light brown. Now add turmeric-red chilli paste in to it.Mix well. Cook till the oil is floating on top.
- Next add beaten yogurt, salt to taste and sugar into it. Mix and cook for another 30 seconds. Pour coconut milk and green chilli slices.
- When it starts to boil add prawns in it. You can use ¼ cup of hot water according to required gravy.
- Let it boil for 10-12 minutes in low flame with lid (Over boiling will hard the prawns). After that time turn off the gas flame then add garam masala powder and the remaining ghee.Finally cover with lid and give a standing time for 5 minutes. Serve hot with steamed rice or any fried rice of your choice.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.