Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples also can have great results on your brain. While performing their study they found that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And due to this you will recognize that apples can actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this post we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up a number of apples, their in the produce section. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry salad recipe. To cook chicken curry salad you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry Salad:
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Take 2 tbsp honey
- You need 1 tbsp curry powder
- Use 1 1⁄2 lb chicken
- Use 2 stalks celery, diced
- Prepare 2 cup apples, chopped (pick your favorite flavor, traditionally green)
- Take 1⁄3 cup dried apricots, chopped
- Take 1⁄2 cup toasted almonds, sliced
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Salad:
- Dice chicken and pan cook with 1⁄2 tablespoon curry powder. Either leave diced or shred, your preference.
- Whisk together yoyurt, mayo, honey and remainder (1⁄2 tablespoon) of curry powder in large bowl.
- Stir in cooked chicken, celery, apples, apricots and almonds.
- Add this versatile meal on top of a bed of lettuce, wrap in a tortilla, lavash or bun, or eat plain!
If you find this Chicken Curry Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.