Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Panang Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Panang Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly very good advice. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a big soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A single serving of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. Generally, though, they’re 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your drink increases your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, conversely, are better choices.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people create your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken panang curry recipe. You can cook chicken panang curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Panang Curry:
- Get 3 Chicken Thighs (cut in dice size)
- Use 1 small can Coconut Milk
- Get 1 Red Chili (Cut into long strip)
- Provide 1 tsp gula melaka
- Get 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- Use 1 bunch Coriander Leaf
- Take Panang Curry Paste
- Take 7 dried red chillies (soak in hot water for 10 mins)
- Take 3 Shallots
- Provide 3 clove garlic
- Take 2 inches of galangal (Chopped)
- Prepare 6 Kaffir leaves (Chopped thinly, saved half for garnish)
- Get 1 bunch Coriander Root (finely Chopped)
- Use 2 lemongrass (removed the skin and head)
- Prepare 1 tbsp shrimp paste
- Get 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- Get 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Provide 1 lime (use the peel, chopped finely)
- Use 1 tbsp peanuts (optional)
Instructions to make Chicken Panang Curry:
- Soak dried chilies in hot water for 10 mins. Reserve the hot water for later use.
- To make curry paste, add all ingredient into blender and blend. Once it's done, add a bit of reserved water to blend again to form the paste.
- In a pan, add oil and heat up the oil. Add the curry paste in and stir fry for a min.
- Add chicken in and cook for a few mins.
- Add 95% of the coconut milk in and close the lid and simmer for 30 mins.
- Add the seasoning now. Add a bit of gula melaka and fish sauce in to taste.
- Before serving, add 5% of the coconut milk, rest of kaffir leaves, cut chilies (optional) over the chicken. Serve.
If you find this Chicken Panang Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.