Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Prawn Curry: Bombay-style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Prawn Curry: Bombay-style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
You have always been told to make sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. The first thing you should recognize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. A number of the major minerals that you’ll find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you will also discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian prawn curry: bombay-style recipe. To make indian prawn curry: bombay-style you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Prawn Curry: Bombay-style:
- Prepare 20 Prawns (raw prawns are better)
- Take 1 Onion
- Provide 1 medium 1⁄4~1⁄2 Tomato
- Prepare 1 tbsp Garlic
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger
- Use 2 Green chili
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Use 2 Red chili
- You need 1 tsp Garam masala
- You need 1 tsp Red chili powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Coriander seed powder
- Provide 1 Salt
- Take 5 tbsp Oil (better to use plenty of oil)
- Prepare 1 Water
Steps to make Indian Prawn Curry: Bombay-style:
- Prepare the ingredients as shown in this picture! You can use frozen prawns, but raw are better as they are soft and give more flavor to the curry when it's done.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the red chili and cumin seeds. When fragrant, add green chili and fry for 1 minute. Add garlic and ginger.
- Oil will splatter, so be very careful! Turn the heat to medium and fry further (Adding little water to prevent burning). It is important to fry the mixture patiently! Keep frying until fragrant and light golden brown (5~7 minutes).
- Add tomatoes first and fry for 1~2 minutes, then add the onions and fry until softened (Onions become tender once they absorb oil. Keep frying until they become sweet.) If there is not much oil left in the pan, add more.
- Add the spices, water (appropriate amount) and salt and simmer. When the spices are blended well, add the prawns. When the prawns are cooked, season with salt and it's done.
If you find this Indian Prawn Curry: Bombay-style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.