Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix dal khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix dal khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good guidance. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only real side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. Now you can find a range of salads. You could get chili. You can also buy a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are many healthful options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your supper from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you do this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix dal khichdi recipe. To cook mix dal khichdi you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix dal khichdi:
- You need 1 bowl rice(any)
- Get 1 bowl mix dal(moong,tur, chana) moong dal should be half
- Use 1 big onion sliced
- Get 1 tomato chopped
- Take 4-5 Green chillies
- Get to taste Salt
- Use 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- Use Garlic cloves 5 to 6
- Take 2 tspoon of peanuts (optional)
- Get Curry leaves, cumin seeds
- Prepare Desi ghee(clarified butter)3 table spoons
- Prepare 4 bowls Hot water
Steps to make Mix dal khichdi:
- First wash rice and dal neatly. Keep aside for 10 mins
- Heat kadai add desi ghee.when becomes hot add cumin seeds, curry leaves,garlic cloves chopped green chillies,saute then add onion to it,add tomatoes to it mix well then add washed rice and dal to it
- Add peanuts,then add garam masala,salt, turmeric powder mix well, now add four bowls of hot water again mix well and cook for twenty minutes on medium flame.do not pressure cook it allow it cook in kadai itself.it gives nice taste to khichdi.serve hot with roasted papad and masala buttermilk.
If you find this Mix dal khichdi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.