Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. Not that long ago, the sole side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. There are lots of salads around today. Chili is definitely yet another option. You can get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are many healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal out of side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Provide 400 gm prawn
- Take 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Use 1 cup coconut milk
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 onions chopped and grinded
- You need 1 tsp red chilli Powder
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Use 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1 tsp cumin seed
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- Provide 1 handful whole garam masalas
- You need To taste salt and sugar
- Use As needed oil and ghee
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric powder
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and whole garam masalas
- Add prawns shallow fry and add onion paste
- Now add ginger garlic paste and saute well
- Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli Powder and mix well
- Keep the heat low and let it soft
- Add coconut and coconut milk and mix
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder,sprinkle ghee and serve
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.