Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punjabi chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something which many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is yet another thing which really can be helped by eating apples. Many of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves fiber, can certainly help to provide you with a healthy heart. Another one of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you also have to know that this also helps your heart. The particular skin of the apple is where a lot of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being found in an apple. And your best option is to locate a local farm that grows just organic apples and make sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The one thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi chicken curry recipe. You can cook punjabi chicken curry using 27 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Punjabi chicken curry:
- Get 800 grams To Marinate the Chicken Chicken
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Provide to taste Salt
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp Sabat red chilli powder
- Use For Making the Chicken Curry:
- Take 6 tbsp oil
- Provide 1.1⁄2 cups Onions finely chopped
- Use 1 cup Tomatoes grated
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- You need 3⁄4 cup Fresh curd (not very sour)whisked
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Haldi
- Get 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1.1⁄2 tbsp Dhania powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Jeera powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 1 tbsp Kasoori methi lightly roasted & crushed
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 2.1⁄2 cups Water
- Use 2 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- You need 3 Bay leaves small
- You need 6 Kali mirchi seeds
- Prepare 4 Cloves
- Use 4 Green cardamom
- Use 2 Black cardamom
- Provide 2" Cinnamon stick
- Provide 4 Dry red chillies
Steps to make Punjabi chicken curry:
- First off, we need to marinade the chicken. Combine the chicken, freshly ground ginger-garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and cover the bowl with a plate. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a handi
- Add in the whole spices; cinnamon stick, green cardamoms, black cardamoms, dried red chilies, Kali Mitch seeds, cloves, and bay leaves. Saute for a few seconds.
- Add chopped onions and saute until it turns golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute it.add the ¾ cup whisked curd. Cook until the oil begins to separate.
- Add the grated tomatoes and continue to cook it.
- When the oil separates, add the powdered spices; haldi, red chilli, jeera powder, and dhania powder. Mix it.
- Add in the marinated chicken and mix well.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes so that the chicken turns white in colour.
- Add 2 & ½ cups of water or as much as you need
- Cover the handi and let the chicken simmer in the broth for the next 25 minutes or until it's done
- When the chicken gets cooked through, add the kasoori methi, coriander leaves, and garam masala. Give it a stir and turn the heat off.
- Punjabi chicken curry is ready to eat. Serve it hot with rice or naan.
If you find this Punjabi chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.