Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to offer burgers. Instead, the options consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unfit items.
Fundamental logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken pot roast recipe. You can cook easy chicken pot roast using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Pot Roast:
- Take 600 grams chicken thigh & breast pieces
- You need 1 teaspoon Dry spices : turmeric, garam masala/all spice powder
- Use Salt to season
- You need Handful chopped cilantro
- Get Juice of 1⁄2 a lemon
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoon oil
- Prepare For the gravy:
- Take 1 inch ginger
- Prepare 2-3 garlic pods
- Use 2 small onions
- Take 2-3 dried red chillies (more or less according to your taste)
- Use 5-6 curry/basil leaves
- You need 1⁄2 cup water
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Pot Roast:
- Peel and roughly chop the gravy ingredients
- Bring the water to boil
- Add the gravy ingredients and reduce heat
- Cook covered for 5 minutes
- Take off heat after 5 minutes and discard most of the water
- Use some to blend the ingredients into paste(if needed add water/can do without it)
- Transfer the paste into a bowl
- Heat oil in a wok
- Add the gravy paste, reduce heat and sauté till oil separates
- Now add the dry spices and season with salt. Mix
- Add the chicken and coat them well with the gravy
- Cover and cook till chicken is ready (no additional water needed)
- Once ready,ie, when the chicken softens and the gravy has been reduced, take off heat
- Add lemon juice and cilantro. Mix well and plate the chicken
- Tip: increase or decrease the gravy ingredients depending on the quantity of chicken you use
If you find this Easy Chicken Pot Roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.