Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Prawn Curry – Made from Scratch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Prawn Curry – Made from Scratch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
More than likely you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are typically the item that most people have in their houses, but why? The very first thing you should realize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals as compared to some other fruits.. A few of the major minerals you will discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy a number of apples, their in the produce section. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian prawn curry – made from scratch recipe. To cook indian prawn curry – made from scratch you need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Prawn Curry – Made from Scratch:
- Take 12 Raw prawn (black tiger prawn or Japanese tiger prawns)
- Take 1 large Onion
- You need 1 1⁄2 cm Ginger
- Prepare 2 clove Garlic
- You need 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Get 1 tsp ☆ Cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp ☆ Cinnamon powder
- Provide 3 ☆ Whole cardamon
- Get 3 ☆ Clove
- Prepare 300 grams Canned tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tsp ◎ Turmeric
- Take 1⁄2 tsp ◎ Cayenne pepper
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp ◎ Coriander seed powder
- You need 250 ml Water
- Take 1 tsp Garam masala
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- You need 1 handful Cilantro
Steps to make Indian Prawn Curry – Made from Scratch:
- Peel the shells from the prawns, devein, and rinse well. Salt and pepper lightly and set aside. Crush the cardamon with a knife.
- Mince the onion, ginger, and garlic. Open the tomato can. Optional: If you love spicy curry, remove the seeds and thickly slice the fresh hot chili pepper.
- Heat the oil over high heat and add the ☆ spices. Stir-fry so the oil coats the spices and continue until the cumin seed stops crackling.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and onion, then stir-fry until half transparent. If you like it spicy, go ahead and add fresh red chili pepper here and fry.
- Add the ◎ spices and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomato. If they are whole, crush with a spatula into small pieces.
- Stir-fry the onion and tomato for about 3-5 minutes over medium heat. It will thicken and the oil will start separating from the tomato.
- Pour in the water and mix the curry paste.
- Cover loosely with a lid and simmer over low heat for at least 30 minutes. Lift the lid occasionally and stir to prevent the curry from burning. Remove the lid for the last 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide the cilantro into two portions. Finely chop one portion, leaving the rest for garnish.
- Add the raw prawns, salt, chopped coriander leaves, and garam masala to the curry sauce and mix. Cook over medium heat until the pawns have boiled. Then taste and adjust the saltiness.
- Remove whole pieces of spices (eg. cardamoms). Plate and garnish with cilantro.
If you find this Indian Prawn Curry – Made from Scratch recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.