Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly excellent guidance. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have expanded their menus. There are many salads around these days. Chili is yet another option. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. You could get fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t involve eating something deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from time and effort.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red rice pundi gatti (rice dumplings) recipe. You can have red rice pundi gatti (rice dumplings) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings):
- You need 3 cups red rice or white rice
- Take 0.25 cup thick puffed rice or poha
- You need 3 tsp coconut oil
- Prepare 0.25 cup shredded coconut
- Take 2 tsp mustard seeds
- Use 1 tsp Urrad dal
- Prepare 1 tsp Channa dal
- Provide 0.5 tsp fenugreek seeds
- You need 3 Red chilli
- Use 0.25 tsp hing
- Prepare leaves Curry
- Prepare leaves Coriander
- Get 1 tsp jaggery
- You need Salt
Instructions to make Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings):
- Soak red rice + thick puffed rice in water for 5-7 hours
- Now blend it in mixer with less water
- In a pan take oil + mustard seeds + urrad dal + Channa dal + fenugreek seeds + curry leaves + red chilli + cumin seeds and sauté well. Now add blended mixture to it and 0.5 cup water and mix well. Add coconut and coriander leaves.
- Let it cool for around 15 minutes. Now take small portions of it and make round balls. Place it in a container gland steam it(Add water in the base and place a plate on top) for around 15 minutes.
- Serve the steamed pundi with coconut chutney
If you find this Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.