Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and water would be the best selections for beverages. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. One portion of soda pop is eight oz.. That helping usually includes a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This means that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, however, are far better choices.
Basic sense states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coorgi pandi chicken curry recipe. To make coorgi pandi chicken curry you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1⁄2 kg chicken - bone or boneless (depends on your preference)
- Use 4 onions
- Prepare 2-3 green chillies
- Take Ginger - garlic paste
- Prepare Indian spices powder - pepper, haldi, chilli, jeera, coriander powder (you need approx 1 teaspoon each)
- Use Pandi coorgi masala
- Prepare 3 tomatoes
- Get vinegar
- Provide a few kotmir leaves
Steps to make Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry:
- Marinate small piece of chicken in ginger - garlic paste for 1 hour.
- Heat Oil and add finely chopped onions. Add slit green chilies and ginger garlic paste. Fry well till onions are golden brown
- When onions are well fried, add Indian the Indian Masalas - Pepper, Haldi, Coriander, Red Chilli and Jeera powder and salt. Also add the pandy powder and Cook well.
- Add finely chopped tomaotes and fry well. When fried add little water and let it cook for a few minutes, Then throw in the chicken pieces. Cook well till the water comes to a boil.
- For Garnish - add Vinegar and Kotmir
If you find this Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.