Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn in coconut gravy (Chingri Machher malai curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn in coconut gravy (Chingri Machher malai curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s does not provide hamburgers. You may have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic sense states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn in coconut gravy (chingri machher malai curry) recipe. To make prawn in coconut gravy (chingri machher malai curry) you only need 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn in coconut gravy (Chingri Machher malai curry):
- Take 400 gm Shrimp
- Get 1 big potato diced
- Get 200 ml Coconut milk
- Provide 400 ml full fat Milk
- You need 1⁄2 Fried onions
- Use 3 tablespoons Onion paste
- Take 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- Prepare Whole garam masala
- Use 2 cinnamon sticks
- Prepare 5 cardamoms
- Provide 5 cloves
- Prepare 5 5 pepper corn
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon red Chilli powder
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Take 250 gm broken cashews
- You need 200 gm raisins
- Provide 250 gm poppy seeds
- Provide 1 Table spoon ghee
- You need to taste Salt
- Take to taste Sugar
Instructions to make Prawn in coconut gravy (Chingri Machher malai curry):
- Clean and marinade the shrimp with turmeric and salt for half hour
- Lightly fry the shrimp and potatoes and keep them aside
- Add bay leaves and whole garam masala in mustard oil
- Add the onion and ginger paste and saute for 5 mins
- Make a light paste of the turmeric powder, cumin powder, red Chilli powder and sugar in water
- Add the paste to the pan
- Blend the cashews, raisins and poppy seeds into a thick paste.
- Add the paste to the pan with the fried potatoes
- Fry for 3-4 mins
- Add the milk and let the gravy boil so that the potatoes are cooked
- When the right consistency is reached, add the coconut milk and the fried shrimps and let it all boil
- Once the gravy becomes creamy enough, turn off the stove and Sprinkle garam masala powder at the top.
- Garnish with fried onions and ghee
- Serve hot.
If you find this Prawn in coconut gravy (Chingri Machher malai curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.