Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rajma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. Now you may get a range of salads. Chili is a different selection. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. Fruit is normally offered. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating one thing deep fried. When you order your meal through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma recipe. You can have rajma using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma:
- Prepare rajma
- Provide rock salt
- Provide elaichi/cardamom
- Provide cloves
- Get marathi mogga /wailong
- You need cinnamon bark
- Prepare shah jeera /black cumin
- Provide bay leaves
- You need onion
- Use tomatoes
- Provide green chillies
- Take butter
- Take ginger
- You need garlic
- Take curry leaves
- Take chilli powder
- Provide garam masala
- Provide coriander powder
- Get cumin
- Use aam choor
- Prepare coriander
- Prepare kasuri methi or dried fenugreek
Instructions to make Rajma:
- Soak rajma overnight.
- Take rajma, 2 glasses of water, 1 tsp rock salt, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, black cumin, bay leaves, marathi mogga. Cook it on sim for 2 whistles.
- Cut the onion, tomatoes, green chillies. Make ginger-garlic paste
- Heat kadai with 2 tbsps butter. Add cumin, mustard seeds, ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves. Let the ginger-garlic paste aroma release.
- Add onions. Cook until slightly transparent. Add tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes until they soften.
- Mash the rajma a little after taking it out.
- Let the mixture cool. put it in a blender. Add half a cup of water blend until it's a paste
- Add 2 tsps of butter to kadai. Add the mixture to it. Add 1 tsp rock salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, aam choor, garam masala, 1 pinch cumin. Cook for 5 minutes until the oil comes out.
- Add rajma. Cook for 5 minutes. Taste and adjust.
- Add coriander, and dried fenugreek. Cook for 2 minutes.
If you find this Rajma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.