Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Vegetable Curry with Chicken and Canned Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Vegetable Curry with Chicken and Canned Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
I am certain you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And of course thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer vegetable curry with chicken and canned tomatoes recipe. You can have summer vegetable curry with chicken and canned tomatoes using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer Vegetable Curry with Chicken and Canned Tomatoes:
- You need 400 grams Chicken thighs
- Take 1 can Canned tomatoes
- Get 1 Long eggplant (Japanese variety)
- Prepare 2 Onions
- Use 3 Potatoes
- Get 1 Carrot
- Take 1 bag Brown beech mushroom (buna-shimeji)
- Provide 6 Okra
- You need 1 box Vermont Curry Sauce Mix Medium Hot (curry roux)
- Provide 1000 ml Water
- You need 1 Tbsp Olive oil (for sautéing)
- Get Secret ingredients:
- Get 100 ml Milk
- Provide 1 Tbsp Honey
- You need 1 tsp Instant coffee
- Use 1 tsp Japanese Worcestershire sauce
- You need 1 tsp Curry powder (for fragrance)
Steps to make Summer Vegetable Curry with Chicken and Canned Tomatoes:
- Here are the ingredients of a summer vegetable curry.
- Cut the eggplant into small pieces and soak in water.
- Cut onions, potatoes and carrot into small pieces. Shred the mushrooms.
- Microwave the okra for a minute and cut into small pieces.
- Cut chicken thighs into small pieces and sauté in olive oil.
- Add onions, potatoes, carrots and mushrooms into a pan from Step 5 and sauté.
- After sautéing it for a while, add the eggplant pieces soaking in water and give a quick stir. Add water and cover. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove scum from the surface.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes over low heat.
- Add canned tomatoes to the pot in Step 9 and give a quick stir.
- Remove from heat and add the curry roux. Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat and then add milk.
- Add honey, instant coffee, and Japanese Worcestershire sauce. Give a quick stir.
- Add curry powder for fragrance.
- At the end, add the microwaved okra. Make sure that Steps 9 through 14 should be done over low heat.
- Serve with rice.
If you find this Summer Vegetable Curry with Chicken and Canned Tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.