Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Ghee Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Ghee Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. Choosing a huge soda as your beverage adds hundreds of poor calories to your meal. Usually an individual helping of soft drinks should be eight ounces big. That helping can contain many spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. Generally, though, they may be 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy options.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken ghee roast recipe. You can cook chicken ghee roast using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Ghee Roast:
- Get 600 gms gms. chicken, cut into medium size
- Use to taste salt
- Take pinch turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp. yoghurt
- Use 1 sprig curry leaves
- You need 3 tbsp. ghee
- Prepare Masala Paste -
- Prepare 8-10 Kashmiri red chilies
- Get 3-4 red chilies
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp. black peppercorns
- Prepare 1 tbsp. coriander seeds
- Take 1 / tsp. cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp. fenugreek seeds
- You need 1" cinnamon stick
- You need 2-3 green cardamoms
- Provide 4-5 cloves
- Get 1 onion sliced
- Provide 3-4 garlic cloves
- Take 1" ginger
Instructions to make Chicken Ghee Roast:
- Heat 1 tsp. oil and saute all the spices from Kashmiri red chilies to cloves for a minute or till you get a nice aroma. Keep aside to cool. Heat 1 tbsp. oil and fry the onion, ginger and garlic till light brown. Set aside to cool. Now grind all the sauteed spices along with some water into a fine paste.
- Marinate the chicken with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for an hour. Heat remaining ghee in a pan and fry the chicken till they are lightly browned.
- Now add the ground paste, yoghurt and salt. Mix everything well. Simmer on a low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1⁄2 cup water and curry leaves. Cover and simmer further till the chicken is soft and the gravy is thick.
- Serve with pulao, plain biryani, jeera rice, dosa, appam, idiyappam, paratha, naan, tandoori roti or just plain chapatti for a sumptuous meal.
If you find this Chicken Ghee Roast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.