Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpeas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
You might have always been told to be sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. The first thing you should understand is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals than some other fruits.. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are great for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. Naturally vitamins are in addition very important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
I hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. The advantages we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. You will notice that your overall health can significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas curry recipe. You can have chickpeas curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpeas Curry:
- You need 300 grams Chickpeas
- You need 1 Onion
- Get 1 Tomato
- You need 2 Green Chillies
- Provide 2 clove Garlic
- Take 1 piece Ginger
- Get 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- You need 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Garam Masala
- Use 200 ml Milk
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Provide 1 stick Curry Leaves
- Get 2 stick Coriander Leaves
- Provide Oil
- You need Salt
- Get Hot Water
Instructions to make Chickpeas Curry:
- Soak the chickpeas in water for at least six hours prior to cooking. Cook the chickpeas well.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds. After one minute, add the chopped onion. Saute.
- When the onion starts to become translucent, add the curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste & green chillies. Cook till onion turns brown.
- Grind or chop the tomato into small pieces & add it to the pan. When it's cooked, add all the powders, garam masala & salt. Add little hot water.
- Chop the coriander leaves & add it. Stir well. Now add the cooked chickpeas & mix.
- Add milk. Stir occasionally till gravy thickens.
If you find this Chickpeas Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.