Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Quick Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Cornell University performed a study on the result apples have on the mind. While carrying out their study they found that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you are able to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy quite a few apples, their in the produce department. You will find that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick chicken curry recipe. To cook quick chicken curry you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Chicken Curry:
- Take 145 g Chicken, thighs, cubed
- Provide 1 Tb Robertson's Red Thai Curry Cook-in-Sauce
- Take TT Salt and Pepper
- Take 1 Tb Vegetable oil
- Take 25 g Onion, finely chopped
- Use 135 ml (9 Tb) Coconut cream
- Provide 60 ml (4 Tb) Indian style diced and peeled tomatoes, tinned
Instructions to make Quick Chicken Curry:
- Mix the chicken, Red Thai Curry Cook-in-Sauce, salt and vegetable oil in microwavable bowl. Stir to combine and microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring halfway to ensure even cooking.
- Add the onions, coconut cream, and tomatoes into the bowl. Stir to combine, and microwave for 5 minutes on high. Stir halfway to combine and ensure even cooking.
- Adjust seasoning if needed. Best enjoyed with basmati rice but you can serve with your favourite starch. Enjoy.
If you find this Quick Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.