Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rajma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly good information. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus better now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened considerably. There are plenty of salads around now. You might get chili. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. Fruit is generally available. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. When choosing your supper from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Simple reason states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma recipe. To cook rajma you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajma:
- Prepare Rajma
- Get baking soda
- Take Tomato
- Provide Onion
- Prepare Capsicum finely chopped
- Use Oil
- Take Butter
- You need Cumin seeds
- You need Curry leaves
- Prepare Asafoetida
- Provide Turmeric powder
- Prepare Red chilli powder
- You need Cumin coriander powder
- Use rajma masala
- You need Garam masala
- Take Salt
- Take water
- Get Coriander finely chopped
Steps to make Rajma:
- Soak Rajma overnight. - Then whistle it for 5 to 7 in cooker by adding baking soda and pinch of salt to it. - Make tomato and onion puree in a mixy. - Now heat the pan. - Add cumin seeds,curry leaves and let it sputter. - Then add asafoetida.
- Now add onion puree and saute it till it becomes golden brown in colour. - Then add tomato puree to it. - After that add turmeric, chilli powder,cumin coriander powder,salt, rajma masala garam masala and saute it well. - Now add 2 glass of water to it. - Saute it till it becomes a thick gravy.
- Then add boiled rajma in it. Mix it well and let it cook on low flame for 10 to 12 minutes. - Now garnish it coriander leaves - our rajma is ready now. - Serve it with rice and enjoy this delicious dish.
If you find this Rajma recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.