Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty calories into your diet. Usually just one helping of soda pop is merely eight ounces big. That portion may contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are much better choices.
Simple reason states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red rice pundi gatti (rice dumplings) recipe. To make red rice pundi gatti (rice dumplings) you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings):
- Provide 3 cups red rice or white rice
- Use 0.25 cup thick puffed rice or poha
- Prepare 3 tsp coconut oil
- Prepare 0.25 cup shredded coconut
- Prepare 2 tsp mustard seeds
- You need 1 tsp Urrad dal
- Prepare 1 tsp Channa dal
- You need 0.5 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Use 3 Red chilli
- Provide 0.25 tsp hing
- Provide leaves Curry
- Use leaves Coriander
- You need 1 tsp jaggery
- Take Salt
Steps to make Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings):
- Soak red rice + thick puffed rice in water for 5-7 hours
- Now blend it in mixer with less water
- In a pan take oil + mustard seeds + urrad dal + Channa dal + fenugreek seeds + curry leaves + red chilli + cumin seeds and sauté well. Now add blended mixture to it and 0.5 cup water and mix well. Add coconut and coriander leaves.
- Let it cool for around 15 minutes. Now take small portions of it and make round balls. Place it in a container gland steam it(Add water in the base and place a plate on top) for around 15 minutes.
- Serve the steamed pundi with coconut chutney
If you find this Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.