Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Eggplant & Chicken Tomato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant & Chicken Tomato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant & Chicken Tomato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. When you sip a huge soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. Usually a single portion of soda is only eight ounces big. That serving could contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are much better choices.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant & chicken tomato curry recipe. You can cook eggplant & chicken tomato curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant & Chicken Tomato Curry:
- Prepare 1 can Ready-made tomato sauce (I use Kagome brand)
- Use 1 Eggplant (small Japanese type)
- You need 100 grams Chicken thigh meat
- Use 1 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tsp Curry powder
- Take 1 tsp ◎Mirin
- Prepare 1 tsp ◎Honey
- Take 1 tsp ◎Sugar
- You need 1 tsp ◎Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp Milk
- Prepare 1 Olive oil
- Take 2 rice bowls' worth Hot cooked rice
- Take 1 Fresh parsley
Steps to make Eggplant & Chicken Tomato Curry:
- This is the sauce I used (Kagome Basic Tomato Sauce). Since it's a basic sauce, you only have to add a little flavor. Simple and convenient.
- Mince the garlic.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Remove the stem end of the eggplant and cut into large bite-sized pieces. Put in a bowl, cover with water, and set aside.
- Put olive oil and garlic in a frying pan and cook over low heat. Once the garlic becomes fragrant, add the chicken and cook until both sides are golden brown and it's cooked through.
- Drain the eggplant well and add it to the frying pan. Once the eggplant absorbs the oil, add the curry powder and lightly mix. Cook, then turn off the heat.
- Add the canned tomatoes and turn on the heat (medium heat). Add the ◎ ingredients in the order listed and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the milk and mix. Boil lightly, then turn off the heat. Serve up the rice and pour the sauce over it and top it with parsley.
If you find this Eggplant & Chicken Tomato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.