Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawns masala with coconut milk recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns masala with coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns masala with coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very good information. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Aim for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food diner was French Fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. Now you can find a variety of salads. Chili can be a different choice. You can also purchase a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t involve eating one thing deep fried. When deciding on your supper from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This can help you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns masala with coconut milk recipe. You can cook prawns masala with coconut milk using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns masala with coconut milk:
- Use 250 gms medium size prawns
- Take 1 packet coconut milk powder
- Prepare 1 big size chopped onion
- Use 1 chopped tomato
- You need 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 4-5 curry leaves
- Take As per taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp red mirchi powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Take 2-3 green chillies cut it half
- Get 2 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Prawns masala with coconut milk:
- First, clean the prawns and marinate it with salt & turmeric powder. Keep aside. Now take one bowl and soak coconut milk powder in 3⁄4 cup water.
- Heat oil in a kadhai put chopped onion, curry leaves & green chillies. Fry onion till turn it light brown. Add chopped tomato, saute it then add little water cover it with a so that it becomes soft. Open the lid, add ginger garlic paste, dry masala & salt. Fry & mix thoroughly. Now add marinated prawns.
- Mix thoroughly with this masala then add 3⁄4 cup of water and cover it for 1min. Open the lid, add coconut milk. Mix thoroughly. Add chopped coriander leaves. Turn off flame. Serve it hot.
If you find this Prawns masala with coconut milk recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.