Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach Dal Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are generally the item that most individuals have in their houses, but why? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you could acquire in just one apple. With regards to the particular minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. One thing you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the store. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach dal curry recipe. You can have spinach dal curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Dal Curry:
- Use 1 cup Split Yellow Gram Dal (Moongh Dal)
- Provide 1 bunch Spinach
- Take 1 Tomato
- Use 1 Onion
- You need 2 Green Chillies
- You need 1⁄2 cup Grated Coconut
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Cumin Powder
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Get 1 clove Garlic
- Provide 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Get 4 Small Shallots
- Get 1 Dried Red Chilly
- You need Salt
- Prepare Hot Water
Instructions to make Spinach Dal Curry:
- Wash the split yellow gram dal two-three times. Pour some hot water into it & cook well.
- Chop the spinach, tomato, onion & green chillies. Add it to the cooked dal. Sprinkle some salt for taste.
- While it's cooking, add water & grind the coconut, cumin powder, garlic & turmeric powder finely.
- When the spinach, tomatoes & onions are cooked, add this ground mixture to the dal. Mix & boil till the raw taste is gone.
- Heat some oil. Put the mustard seeds into it. After a minute, add chopped shallots & dried red chilli into it. Saute till brown. Add it to the dal. Stir.
If you find this Spinach Dal Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.