Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chemmeen roast (prawns in coconut milk) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chemmeen roast (prawns in coconut milk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chemmeen roast (prawns in coconut milk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is an additional thing which really can be helped when you eat apples. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, as well as some of the various other substances of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients can even help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. The skin of the apple is where most of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being found in an apple. And your best option is to find a local farm that grows just organic apples and make sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce isle. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chemmeen roast (prawns in coconut milk) recipe. You can have chemmeen roast (prawns in coconut milk) using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chemmeen roast (prawns in coconut milk):
- Get 500 grams prawns, cleaned & deveined
- Get 1 cup onion sliced thin
- Get 2 tsp. garlic crushed
- You need 1⁄2 cup tomato thinly sliced
- Use 1 garcinia cambogia (kudampuli)
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup thick coconut milk
- Use 1 tsp. chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp. coriander powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp. fennel powder
- Provide 1 tsp. pepper powder
- Prepare 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- Use 1 pinch fenugreek seeds
- Use 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Use 2 sprigs curry leaves
- You need to taste salt
- Take 2 tsp. ginger crushed
Instructions to make Chemmeen roast (prawns in coconut milk):
- Soak garcinia cambogia in little warm water after washing.
- Heat coconut oil. Splutter mustard seeds. then add fenugreek seeds. add curry leaves.
- Add onions and turmeric powder and fry till almost golden.
- Then add ginger and garlic anf fry till done.
- Add powders- chilli, coriander, pepper, fennel.
- Add in tomatoes & let it cook on a low flame.
- Once tomatoes are done,add salt add soaked garcinia cambogia with the soaking water.let it cook lightly.
- Add prawns and coconut milk and cook for 7 to 8 minutes remove from heat
- Serve with rice, hoppers or chapathi.
If you find this Chemmeen roast (prawns in coconut milk) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.