Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something which many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
While everybody knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you could acquire in just one apple. When it comes to the minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. Obviously vitamins are also extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up a number of apples, their in the produce isle. You will notice that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To cook prawn curry you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn curry:
- Provide 1⁄2 kg prawns
- Take For masala-
- Get 1 fresh coconut grated
- Provide 2 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Take 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Take 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 medium sized onion sliced
- Take 4-5 garlic cloves
- Take 1⁄4 spoon carom seeds
- Get For tempering–
- You need 1 tsp Oil
- You need 1⁄2 medium sized onion chopped
- Take 4 green chillies slit in middle
- Provide 1 tomato finely chopped
- You need 7 - 8 Triphala optional
- Prepare 2-3 spoons Kokam or aagal
- Use as per taste Salt
Steps to make Prawn curry:
- Devein prawns, season with salt and let it sit aside for some time. In the meantime make masala for the curry. Take all the above mentioned ingredients into a mixer jar to make a smooth paste. Add water as required a make paste.
- Now take a vessel add in oil, once the oil is hot add in the chopped onions. Let the onions turn translucent add the paste (wet masala) add some water and adjust the consistency.
- Add chopped tomato, green chillies, triphala (optional) and kokum. Let it come to boil.
- Cook it on medium heat, once the gravy comes to boil add in the prawns. Cook it for 5 to 7 mins turn off the heat.
- Tip: You can add fresh coconut milk to add more taste. Instead of kokum can add raw mango or tamarind - Adding red chillies can make this recipe more authentic, since had no red chillies I used chilli powder
If you find this Prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.